The Amzer’s Limited Edition Snap On is your key to a stylish BlackBerry safeguard. This impact resistant hard shell features a cool skull design on a second painted layer giving the case a 3D affect. The two-piece protector case snaps securely onto the front and back of your BlackBerry Curve, for a phone that’s worth watching. Meticulously designed around your BlackBerry, this case features cutouts to all of your device’s controls, providing you with all round functionality. Optional rotating belt clip is included for added convenience. Grab your very own Limited Edition Snap On Case today, before they’re all snapped up!
AMZER Product Review:
Overview: This BlackBerry Curve Snap-On Case by AMZER provides a simple hard plastic, durable design with great usability and functionality.
Durability: There isnt a whole lot here, and thats what keeps it tough. Each half of the case is made a very durable, but lightweight plastic material that will gladly take all the punishment of you and your BlackBerry Curve while it keeps on going. The material has enough give where it wont snap easily and is resistant to drops, scrapes and light cuts without even showing a scratch. Heavy wounds will show a bit, as will cuts, but even if the paint fades away, the plastic underneath will hold out and serve you for a very long time. I personally used this style of case for two years, and even though at the end the case was battered and the paint was faded, the gem it was protecting held out even after countless drops, fumbles and rough trips.
Design/Functionality: The design is fairly simple and very straightforward to use; its two pieces of molded plastic the snap together very tightly. But even though it securely snaps, when you need to, a bit of correctly applied pressure makes it very easy to remove, making sure you dont have to break the case or a nail to get it off.
The material is very lightweight and the well molded design keeps it from being bulky. All in all itll only add about three millimeters to the thickness of the BlackBerry Curve, and even that is barely noticeable due to the beveled design around the edges that keeps everyone on the phone easily accessible.
Conclusion: If youre looking for a case that will hold out under heavy wear and tear while keeping your BlackBerry Curve firmly secure and protected, this is a great choice. The only real downside to this case is that the coated plastic material doesnt provide much of a grip and can be a bit slick. Otherwise, I think this is a very affordable case that can potentially last years. I personally recommend it.
- Limited Edition ingenious designed new Snap on case from AMZER!
- Smooth to the touch! Definitive fit for maximum protection.
- Fashionable and dazzling design for your new BlackBerry Curve.
- Made with the high-quality material to protect your BlackBerry Curve.
- Hard cover just snaps right over your BlackBerry Curve.
- Easy snap on installation – No tools required.
- Give your BlackBerry Curve a customized look while providing protection.
- Stylish front and back cover designed to fit perfectly.
- Allows you to plug your charger, cable or headset without removing the case.
- Reduce wear and tear to your BlackBerry Curve while enhancing its look.
- Defend from scratches, dust or anything else that comes into contact with your device.
- Cutouts for all ports and functionalities.
- Material: Durable plastic material.
- Limited Edition.
- 2 pieces of Snap on pieces.
- Manufacturer: AMZER.
- Design: Skulls.
- Color: Grey/ Black.
BlackBerry Curve 8530
BlackBerry Curve 8520
BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330
BlackBerry Curve 3G 9300