The Amzer’s Limited Edition Snap On is your key to a stylish BlackBerry safeguard. This impact resistant hard shell features a cool skull design on a second painted layer giving the case a 3D affect. The two-piece protector case snaps securely onto the front and back of your BlackBerry Curve 8300, for a phone that’s worth watching. Meticulously designed around your BlackBerry Curve 8300, this case features cutouts to all of your BlackBerry controls, providing you with all round functionality. Optional rotating belt clip is included for added convenience. Grab your very own Limited Edition Snap On Case today, before they’re all snapped up!
AMZER Product Review:
Overview: This BlackBerry 8300 Series Limited Edition Snap On Case by AMZER provides a simple hard plastic, durable design with great usability and functionality.
Durability: There isnt a whole lot here, and thats what keeps it tough. Each half of the case is made a very durable, but lightweight plastic material that will gladly take all the punishment of you and your BlackBerry 8300 Series while it keeps on going. The material has enough give where it wont snap easily and is resistant to drops, scrapes and light cuts without even showing a scratch. Heavy wounds will show a bit, as will cuts, but even if the paint fades away, the plastic underneath will hold out and serve you for a very long time. I personally used this style of case for two years, and even though at the end the case was battered and the paint was faded, the gem it was protecting held out even after countless drops, fumbles and rough trips.
Design/Functionality: The design is fairly simple and very straightforward to use; its two pieces of molded plastic the snap together very tightly. But even though it securely snaps, when you need to, a bit of correctly applied pressure makes it very easy to remove, making sure you dont have to break the case or a nail to get it off.
The material is very lightweight and the well molded design keeps it from being bulky. All in all itll only add about three millimeters to the thickness of the BlackBerry 8300 Series, and even that is barely noticeable due to the beveled design around the edges that keeps everyone on the phone easily accessible.
Conclusion: If youre looking for a case that will hold out under heavy wear and tear while keeping your BlackBerry 8300 Series firmly secure and protected, this is a great choice. The only real downside to this case is that the coated plastic material doesnt provide much of a grip and can be a bit slick. Otherwise, I think this is a very affordable case that can potentially last years. I personally recommend it.
- Limited Edition ingenious designed new Limited Edition Snap on case from AMZER!
- Smooth to the touch! Definitive fit for maximum protection.
- Fashionable and dazzling design for your new BlackBerry 8300 Series.
- Made with the high-quality material to protect your BlackBerry 8300 Series.
- Hard cover just snaps right over your BlackBerry 8300 Series.
- Easy snap on installation – No tools required.
- Give your BlackBerry 8300 Series a customized look while providing protection.
- Stylish front and back cover designed to fit perfectly.
- Allows you to plug your charger, cable or headset without removing the case.
- Reduce wear and tear to your BlackBerry 8300 Series while enhancing its look.
- Defend from scratches, dust or anything else that comes into contact with your device.
- Cutouts for all ports and functionalities.
- Material: Durable plastic material.
- Limited Edition.
- 2 pieces of Snap On.
- Manufacturer: AMZER.
- Design: Skulls.
- Color: Gray/ Black.
BlackBerry 8300 curve