One truth about working with audio is you always need the cable or adapter you don't have in your toolbox. That's why we love these terminal-block audio connectors so much. No soldering required! Use stranded or solid core wire and a small screw driver to create custom wiring jigs. This is the 3.5mm Male 4-Pole (TRRS) Audio Plug Terminal Block. TRRS stands for Tip, Ring, Ring, Sleeve. It has four total conductors - three signal and a ground as opposed to a more common stereo jack's two. This connector is most often used in smartphones & cellphones to provide stereo audio and one mic channel. On a Raspberry Pi the extra connector is used for composite video.
- Male Audio Plug.
- Solderless Screw Terminals.
- 4 Pin Connection.
- Works for TRRS Stereo + Mic Audio (Left, Right, Mic and Ground).
- Can also be used for Mono & Stereo connections.
- Plug bare wires into the green screw terminals at the back and for solderless audio plug wiring.
- Useful for connecting bare wires into an audio or composite video jack.
- Can be used to attach speakers with bare wires into Raspberry Pi.