Newton's Cradle Balance Balls NIB- Every action has an equal but opposite reaction-right before your very eyes- Science demonstrated clearly and simply and with a touch of a amusement.
- Newton's Cradle is a timeless, classic desktop science "toy" that is the perfect blend of science and art.
- Lift one steel ball and allow to fall back at one end, the ball at the opposite end will swing out the same distance.
- Fascinating to watch. What happens when you swing two? Or three?
- Also known as "Balance Balls", "Newton's Pendulum" and "Newton's Balls", this executive office toy demonstrates the law of conservation of momentum. Using Newton's third law has never been this much fun!
- 50 Newton's Cradle was invented in 1967 by English actor Simon Prebble and named in honor of scientist and mathematician Isaac Newton because it employs Newton's Laws.
- After installation size: 9 x 7.5 x 9.2cm.
- Package Weight: One Package Weight - 0.14kgs / 0.31lb.